Saturday, September 03, 2005


Here's my heart for this matter. I feel like my world is coming to a halt. I never thought I'd have to live life without her. I pray that I may have the grace and love to offer her, that she may never see anything but Christ in all that I do. I pray that the peace that reaches beyond understanding may comfort the two of us. I thank the Lord that he has broken my heart instead of hers. Oh God I don't want to do this without her. If this is your will, in my broken understanding, I give her back to you. Every gratitude I have ever offered to you falls so short here compared to that which I have for having known her. For the season she held in my life, I saw a flower more beautiful that I ever imagined bloom. But without withering away, I closed my eyes and she was gone. To remain beautiful and loved without end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tmproff said...

Awesome job man, I look forward to reading this!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home