Friday, October 03, 2008

I have so many thoughts, and some appear in vain in regards to the upcoming election... I'm feeling quite informed and elitist if you want to know the truth. I feel empowered by the idea that I've got something new to say... and four years ago, well 84 years ago someone else said the exact same thing. So while these concepts and ideas and party lines exist, i must ignore for the sake of my own well-being, so I keep my heart pure from the arrogance of my own heart.

I need to say that Christ is the liberation of my heart. He sets the captives free with his breath and his hand. Oh my God forgive our hearts for choosing ignorance! Come and save us from our insecurities and arrogance.

And teach me your love for the least of all of these... Teach me to surrender so others get a chance to see your face as you have so mercily shown to me. God I am nothing without you and this gift of your presence should not be hoarded in my own heart. Transform me with your love and help me not to pursue people's approval as I so often do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home