Tuesday, September 13, 2005


Overwhelmed by thought and consequence, I have found great joy in stillness. This is most indefinitely tied to the fact I can not reach it on my own. When it rises and falls and makes new my heart I am amazed. I find myself neglecting the search for wisdom and intellect for a simple delicate desire to live in the light of who God made me to be. To be awakened to life with simple purpose and fierce passion. I want no longer to think of the insecurities and worries of seeming young and vulnerable, and run against the wind into a world of heavenly lights. Open arms and eyes closed, abandoning all fear. The tears will fall and I will be alive once again.

"Jenny, I believe that God has made me for a purpose and he made me fast. And when I run I feel his pleasure!" Eric Liddell -Chariots of Fire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home