Monday, September 26, 2005

The sun shines so bright here. Where I breathe and It matters, but in a different way. It feels like Im needed here. Not to feel important or significant, but because I'm apart of what is larger. The breath from my lungs feeds the trees. The sun needs me to absorb its glorious rays. I give it purpose. These people need to see me smile. They dont need my words. They dont need some foolish thought disguised as wisdom. None of these people even know my name. and here I am to make this place a little brighter. I never knew I was important.

Its so very hard to see the other side
where i mean more than I think.
Just me, Just me,
Who I was made to be
with out answers
or contributions.
Without exchange
as a stranger
trying so hard to make an end.

Its strange to think that your an answer
to a prayer, wish or dream
that graced someone whom youve never met,

that the end of the day
you find yourself wonderful
no matter what you say.

2 Comments:

Blogger darrylant said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Tmproff said...

Hope you are having fun up north...see you in a few days :)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home