Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I just heard from patty at omf and she mentioned to me that mark the director had wanted to talk with her about alternate plans to get me out to colorado. very strange indeed. I had left a message for mark about my heart for sept 28. It has come to me that I must go regardless of the support that is promised. I feel like those around me, the many who I have come into contact with- need inspiration. There are so many resources and wonderful people, what they need to see is someone to take a risk...to inspire them to embrace that which is unknown and so powerful. To watch someone close to them give total control to the loving father.

I long to wrap my feable arms around the waste of my father and hang on for dear life. Chasing after that which sets me free. I long for so many in east asia to hear about the promise of love. to be drunk with the spirit of the living God. I want so much for them to see that there is no hope in the wors hip of ancestors, and in materialism.

Oh! To see the millions understand jesus. To give hope to the hopless and watch the father fill their eyes with tears. The harvest is so plentiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home