Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I've never liked change. The funny thing is, i am terrified of monotony as well. As always, a new season of change is setting up shop in my quaint little life. I'm being pushed into a place where I am not comfortable. Something sick inside me wells up and fights against growth with bitterness. This wonderful mercy is welcomed by my resistence. In the recent past I have been learning to be ok with geographic change. To pick up and move to a new area, living as full as I can. The past few weeks I have been losing some of the dearest people in my life. You know, life has happened and we've pour ourselves into it. Deep emotional change. I am trying to let go.

1 Comments:

Blogger APN said...

And as much as you will have to learn to let go, please remember that there are people who are struggling to let go of you.

You are loved....

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home