Monday, July 17, 2006

I feel like my heart is being tested right now. The reality sets in. Im aware of the measure of faith it is going to take for me to leave a beautiful wonderful safe place, to go to colorado and serve east asia. I would be lying if I said i wasn't afraid. Im scared to death. I have been scared because I have had little promise of support, But I recognize that this is not about safety in support, but about reckless abandon for the only one who my heart longs to please. Tears fill my eyes due to the savior who left heaven to become like me. He gave up everything and became homeless. The father has called me not to prosper but to be obedient. Everything in me says "go". So with a promise from christ that the father will take care of me I will pack my things, and bless his name as best as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home